|ABLOY® Motor locks are used in the doors requiring:
- Convenience (push / pull function)
- Security (no handles outside)
- High durability (high traffic doors)
The locks are recommended to be used in the interior and exterior doors of
business premises, public buildings, hospitals, educational premises etc.
Typical applications are:
- Entrance doors
- Interior entrance doors between different building sections
- Corridor doors
- Fire doors (high traffic)
- High traffic access controlled doors
- Swing doors with door automatics
EL520 is used in wooden and metal doors. EL420 is used in narrow profile doors.
When exit by handle is needed, the lock is installed with the inside handle.
When both access and exit is electrically controlled, the lock is installed with
pulls on the both sides of the door. The locks can be electrically controlled by
access control system or by other remote control system such as timer, keypad
or push button.
The locks can be used both in exit and fire rated doors (EN).